Friday, December 12, 2014

Reflection - Filming the final project

The process of completing the final project has been a real eye opener about how much effort it takes to produce any kind of video. Even just a 3 minute short film took me and my partner hours upon hours of preparation, filming, editing, and general hair pulling. I've caught myself admiring my favorite television shows and movies even more now, because I know first hand how hard it is to produce something. The amount of care and effort that must be put into a full motion picture must be astronomical. When we first had time to shoot we had technical difficulties with both cameras we were given. No one in our class could figure out what was going on with them. It was a frustrating ordeal, but we were able to film a different day. I know what we created isn't earth shattering, but it's something I can say that I made, and that's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment